The United Methodist Women will be hosting this year’s All Church Garage Sale since we won’t be having Holiday Fair. We would love to have your treasures. However, our sale won’t be until September 11th.
IF YOU ARE ABLE to save/store your items for us until closer to that time we would appreciate it.
IF YOU ARE NOT able to save/store your items please contact Lynn Greenhalge and we will make arrangements, especially for large item donations such as furniture, etc.
Below is a short list of unacceptable items according to Good Will. Please be considerate when donating and think about flammable liquids (a no-no), making sure things are clean and in working order, have all the parts, etc.
ALSO, if you think you would be able to assist before or during the sale, we would love to have you! Contact Lynn with questions, information, donating, etc.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!
NO THANK YOU! We cannot accept the following items:
- Broken, stained or worn furniture
- Paint, cleaning supplies, or other hazardous materials
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows, and water bed components
- Construction materials, plumbing or building supplies
- Automobile parts or tires
- Hot water heaters, water softeners, and furnaces
- Inoperable or damaged appliances