Due to events the past few months, Heart of Longmont relies more than ever on our digital content and reaching our friends and congregation virtually. Because of this, we are receiving more submissions for our newsletter, website, and worship services in digital formats. This is wonderful, and we thank you for sharing your words, photos, and videos with us!
To make the process of uploading and sharing your submissions smoother, we have compiled some submission guidelines below. Please check that your files meet these guidelines before submitting. If you have questions, feel free to email: communications [at] heartoflongmont [dot] org.
- Please send all submissions to communications [at] heartoflongmont [dot] org
- Please indicate if you would like your submission to be posted to:
- The Pulse
- Heart of Longmont Website
- Facebook and/or other social media platform
- Sunday Worship Service (requires the Pastor’s approval)
- Pulse content must be submitted on the Monday before the Pulse will be sent out. Late submissions will be posted in the following newsletter.
- Please submit any materials for Sunday worship no later than the Wednesday before the Sunday you wish your content to be shared.
- Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format.
- Photos may be submitted via email, Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox. Please allow extra time for photos to be downloaded and resized, if necessary.
Articles and Announcements
- Articles must be in doc/docx (Microsoft Word) or typed/copied into the email itself.
- Unless you want a document shared as a PDF, please do not send articles/announcements as PDFs.
- Images to go with your article/announcement must be JPEG or PNG format.
- If you are sourcing an article from another platform or website, please provide the URL and source information.
Videos and Slideshows
- If you are submitting a slideshow, the file must be a Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- If you are submitting a video, the file must be in MP4 format.
- If you would like us to put your photos/music into slideshow or video format, convert a video file to the correct format, or edit video for you, please submit all materials ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE of when you would like the file shared.